If you are looking for the answers for Quordle 167 then you have come to the right place!
If you haven’t played the game yet then you should play as it is more attractive than other games. It is equally difficult as it offers nine chances to guess the quartet of words.
Let’s help you guess the answers of the quartet with the help of the hints given below? If yes, then let’s proceed.
- Today’s Quordle begins with– A, P, C and D
- Quordle 167 ends with letters E, E, N and Y
- Each Quordle contains two vowels
Get set go! We hope these clues will help you in guessing the correct answers for all the boxes.
Quordle is another word guessing game just like the New York Times-owned Wordle. Unlike Wordle it is extremely hard. Check out the answers below for today’s Quordle 167 which starts from the top left and finishes at bottom right.
First word: Ample
Second word: Prude
Third word: Canon
Fourth word: Duchy
If you’re looking for Quordle archives here’s a list of the answers:
- Quordle: #132: Gave,. Mogul, Deign, Wreck
- Quordle: #131: Scope, Bloke, Roach, Bongo
- Quordle: #130: Splat, Savvy, Moron, Dross
- Quordle: #129: Farce, Worth, Barge, There
- Quordle: #128: Paste, Aglow, Rider, Where
- Quordle: #127: Pluck, Grave, Midge, Juicy
- Quordle: #126: Later, Salon, Grade, Mirth
- Quordle: #125: Lorry, Gnash, Swoop, Exists
- Quordle: #124: Cower, Turbo, Duchy, Parka
- Quordle: #123: Cover, Morph, Twirl, Refer
- Quordle: #122: Gaunt, Exert, Grape, Third
- Quordle: #121: Allay, Crust, Quite, Click
For all the latest Sports News Click Here