Miami @ Golden State
Current Records: Miami 2-3; Golden State 2-2
What to Know
The Miami Heat might have tired legs after a matchup yesterday as they head on the road against the Golden State Warriors at 10 p.m. ET Oct. 27 at Chase Center. Miami will be strutting in after a victory while Golden State will be stumbling in from a loss.
The Heat made easy work of the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday and carried off a 119-98 win. Small forward Caleb Martin was the offensive standout of the game for Miami, picking up 16 points along with eight boards.
Meanwhile, the Dubs found themselves the reluctant recipients of an unpleasant 134-105 punch to the gut against the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday. Golden State was down 105-86 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from. Golden State’s defeat came about despite a quality game from point guard Stephen Curry, who had 21 points and eight assists in addition to seven rebounds.
Miami is expected to lose this next one by 7.5. Those who got lucky with them against the spread on Wednesday might want to hold off on placing bets this time since the team has yet to string together back-to-back wins against the spread.
The Heat’s win brought them up to 2-3 while the Dubs’ loss pulled them down to 2-2. Two numbers to keep in mind before tip-off: Miami is fourth worst in the league in points per game, with only 106.6 on average. The Dubs have experienced some struggles of their own as they are stumbling into the contest with the most points allowed per game in the league, having given up 124 on average. It’s possible one of these Achilles’ heels will wind up tripping the losing team up.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Chase Center — San Francisco, California
- TV: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $89.00
The Warriors are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Heat, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 7.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Golden State have won nine out of their last 14 games against Miami.
- Mar 23, 2022 – Golden State 118 vs. Miami 104
- Jan 03, 2022 – Golden State 115 vs. Miami 108
- Apr 01, 2021 – Miami 116 vs. Golden State 109
- Feb 17, 2021 – Golden State 120 vs. Miami 112
- Feb 10, 2020 – Miami 113 vs. Golden State 101
- Nov 29, 2019 – Miami 122 vs. Golden State 105
- Feb 27, 2019 – Miami 126 vs. Golden State 125
- Feb 10, 2019 – Golden State 120 vs. Miami 118
- Dec 03, 2017 – Golden State 123 vs. Miami 95
- Nov 06, 2017 – Golden State 97 vs. Miami 80
- Jan 23, 2017 – Miami 105 vs. Golden State 102
- Jan 10, 2017 – Golden State 107 vs. Miami 95
- Feb 24, 2016 – Golden State 118 vs. Miami 112
- Jan 11, 2016 – Golden State 111 vs. Miami 103
For all the latest Sports News Click Here